INR 10 crore funding and expert support to help healthcare technology startups innovating for the masses in India
Unitus is partnering with Pfizer, PATH, Manipal Hospitals & Narayana Health.
ATTENTION: Early-Stage Healthcare Technology Entrepreneurs!
- Are you focussed on delivering access to healthcare for the low-income masses in India?
- Do you have an interesting innovation … for product, delivery, services or something else?
- Are you within 6-12 months of being ready for seed venture capital?
- Do you have the right team assembled to bring your product/service to market?
If YES to all of above, here’s what our StartHealth program offers:
- Up to 50L ($85K) of non-dilutive capital to fund immediate pre-seed business progress for 6 to 12 months.
- Hands-on support from PATH, Manipal and Narayana’s staff, drawing from a pool of hundreds of healthcare and health industry experts.
- Access to expert networks of Pfizer, PATH, Manipal, Narayana and Unitus, in India and globally.
- Access to facilities of Manipal and Narayana for pilots and market testing.
- Up to 1 crore ($165K) of seed venture capital and support from Unitus Seed Fund and its investing partners to prepare for growth and then to raise scale-up capital.